WTF Part TWO

|
Now fuck that! You want me to cut my hair huh?
BEFORE

I finally did it not because I raised my white flag, because I'm professional. You bloody racists!
AFTER (sigh...)

Alright, now let's talk about one of my personal stuffs - MY hair. I don't know what the fuck is their (clerk boss-wannabe, staffs, instructors, shitty people) problem with my hair! Hey, it's my personal thing, mind you.

That fucking clerk, she is so, SO SICK! Keep telling me, "Zellent, when are you going to cut your hair? If you don't cut, you can't fly."

Right. As if you grounded me for few months just because of my hair. HEY, it's your fault in the first place that I wasn't schedule OKAY?!

And oh, fyi, I'm NOT a FILIPINO! No foreigners shave their hair off! Why should I be the first one? Just because I don't have a sister's husband's uncle's niece's mother's brother who works in some airline company and who should be able to save this fucking school, doesn't mean I can be bullied! I'm quiet because I don't wanna start a fight with you NOT because I'm afraid of you! What do you have that I don't? Oh, that fucking attitude, sorry I've forgotten.

I can't express how much I hate this place anymore. I would rather get stucked in Malaysia, not having the feeling of leaving for so-called Superb Education abroad, than coming here to study, !@#$%^& Philippines!

Anyway, I'm relieved in a way because I realized that YOU will still be stucked in this fucking place for a very long, long time!

Sigh... Save me. I'm living in a very torturing and fucking bad place with faggot-attitude people...

Signing out ---

0 Loud remark(s):