Tagged by Zengie

|

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I have a bad face, or should I say, skin? Sigh...

2. I enjoy hanging out in both very quiet and deafening loud places

3. I think about many small little things that happened to me

4. I feel lonely being left out by friends

5. I love to eat and always try to experiment with new types of food

6. I am that technology-savvy person

7. Agree with Zengie "I LOVE MY LIFE"

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

1. Tight and very narrow places

2. Loneliness

3. Often, thoughts about what should I do if this particular person dies... *choi*

4. Flying

5. Surprises (I know, are you surprised?)

6. Insufficient cash

7. Confronting people

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:

1. Fuck, man!

2. "Huh?"

3. Oookaaayy...

4. Who the fuck does s/he think s/he is?

5. Hey! What's up?

6. Hng...

7. *coughs*

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:

1. Families

2. Any relationships at all

3. "Indian"

4. "Omani"

5. Money $$$

6. My gadgets

7. Emails from Friends (not forwarded ones!)

7 "FIRST TIME" THINGS I EVER DID:

1. Many first times during NS training (eg, flying-fox, 12-foot obstacle, kayaking)

2. Flying of course, last Saturday

3. Got Gold and Platinum credit cards, with no limit!!! I love you dad!

4. Travel alone in flight to another country

5. Study abroad

6. Experienced almost get killed while working two years ago

7. Get into University for just a Sem and dropped out after that :(

0 Loud remark(s):