WTF Part 3

|
I just hoped badly that there will not be Part 3 of this story. Fuck this man!

Guess what? I heard the Chief Flight Instructor (CFI) got his license today and since he is assigned to me, I should fly with him but two or three days ago, Gimby came knocking on my room and this happened:

GB : CFI said you are lacking behind and he assigned me to you. You will fly with me.
Me : (Nodded)
GB : Ok, I want you to cut your hair and make sure it's short, best if it's as short as mine (bald).
Me : But...
GB : Yes, I know about the issue of the other foreigners' hair, in fact, you can get the haircut of theirs, if you want to. Or else, I will have to ask you to cut again, shorter!
Me : ...
GB : Or else, you can't fly!

So, what happened just n0w was, I tried to convince CFI that I could probably wait for another one or two weeks so that I get him back as my flying instructor.

And, based on the conversation with Gimby, technically, NO, I mean, OBVIOUSLY, he was threatening me! How stupid of me that I didn't talk to the CFI before my haircut! I PAY TO FLY, YOU ARE TAKING MY SALARY!

I'm not unhappy because of my stupid hair, it's the blackmailing, using CFI's name and threatening parts that I fucking hate! We're normal human beings, tell me, who likes to be forced to do something? FUCK THAT!

I'm so sure YOU will get screwed if I report to the CFI that you used his name! FUCK YOU Faggot!!!

No more shit from you! Also, the bitchiest sluts, the clerks! Come on, it's my hair! Do you own job or I'll port you, you might be fired! (Nah, I don't have that kinda power like the others!)

They totally spoiled my days here and extremely spoiled the Filipinos' image, to WORSE! Good luck in your lives! You won't hear from me again! FUCK THIS FUCKING SCHOOL!

0 Loud remark(s):