Somebody's Life

|
I've re-edited three times for this post. I just wanna express how much I love my life despite the fact that negativities are still punching me in reality and realizing it every morning I wake up, I live with them. I can't say that my life is perfect and I do feel like living in someone else's life sometimes but, overall, I'm pretty much contented on mine.

To think of it, I have all the things I've ever wanted; great parents, great brothers and great close friends. I have all the gadgets that I want, the money that I can spend, the brothers who can lend me hands from and the friends that I could never wished for more.

My parents, they're like the best thing on earth that could happen to me. All the love, care and money they've poured on me is something that I could never forget and I vow to keep that in my heart, wishing to repay them in ways they never thought of.

I hate myself sometimes. How could I even think of hating my own life and wanting to live other's, which I assumed to be better?! Last night, I was looking at my room and I saw these things, my room, my stuff and myself! For me, I do think I have a great life.

Just recently, I keep reminding myself that I have a really good life, good family, good people, good education and nice gadgets :)

I don't have to be envious of others' lives for they may have felt the same on mine!

0 Loud remark(s):