The Beauty of Genetics

|
She is a strayed little kitten and nothing caught my attention more than her striking gorgeous eyes.

It was hard to get close to her and this was the best I could do, after cropping off a huge piece out of this photo.

Those eyes are real. So real that I ran to my room, get my camera and went for a hide-and-seek game with it.

Well, aren't they beautiful? I mean genetics.

We can never change our appearances, nor even choose to have certain charm or something like that.

Best part is, our personalities and behaviors are also reflected from the genes. Though, it is possible to diminish them bit by bit but never altogether vanished.

So, for some of you who might think that your friends or parents or whoever at all, has attitude problems, I'm happy to say that you can't help it. It's nature, it's genetic, it is meant to be that way.

Don't change for people you hate or who are not worth it at all, for if they ask you to do so, they dislike you for being your true self. What kind of friends would not accept the way you are and wish that you could also be just like them?

Uncivilized barbarians! And for those of you who tried to change but failed to do so, congratulations! I am so proud of you! You did not leave even a bit out of yourself and I love you for that.

Some things are not meant to be changed and some are. But this is not the case!

It is absolutely not worth a tiny drop of effort at all, to change just to fit in. If you're not accepted, who cares! Look around you, there are so many people who are willing to reach out a hand, for you to cling on. So many of them who would wish to befriended you! You are who you are, I love you :)

Stay Strong...

0 Loud remark(s):