+447

|
Okay, so I was calling this weight-obsessed person for two times.

I've tried the two very different numbers that she gave and I omitted the 0 (zero) and added the +447 but the weirdest thing was that the same guy answered, twice with almost the same conversations!

Spooky right!

So, that guy said "Hello?"
And I said "XYZ please?"
He replied "Harrr?"
I stressed "YZ please?"

"Ok, hold on"

With the background distraction of loud TV News noise, a small girl said "Answer the phone!" in a very cute and adorable british accent.

Exactly same conversation happened TWICE spookily at the two different time that I called.

Anyway, I was trying my luck to see if she has Skype account and on my first attempt, I've got it! As soon as I added that contact, I typed my problem about not getting to get in touch with her via the two numbers she gave.

We then talked on Skype.

Talked about many pieces of small memories that happened long time ago.
Hahaha, she was complaining about why I know so much about her "embarrassing moments" as she doesn't know any of mine!

While she was busy packing her stuff, at the same time stressing for tomorrow's exam, a friend of her called and I heard her conversed in Mandarin, funny! Hahahaha!

Oh wait, before that, she told me that as soon as she woke up, she started packing until I called. So, basically she hasn't got the time to wash up yet and out of sudden, I heard some "squishy" noise and immediately I laughed!

She was brushing her teeth and I can hear it! Hahaha! She said she didn't want to interrupt me, that's why she didn't stop me from talking. Another funny thing was when we were supposed to talk on the microphone, we messaged each other instead. It was weird and funny! HAHAHA!

Still funny! The bad thing was that she was showing off her Cokes collection to me! Grr... I will never forget you! You better reserve some for me okay? Hehehehe!

So, as Sonali was yelling from my corridor and as she was about to go get her breakfast, we hung up. I told her to check out my blog and I'm pretty sure she'll laugh non-stop.

Alright, all the best of luck for your last paper tomorrow okay?

Take care, miss you!

P/S : If you read this and want to comment, input your name as "WO Person" ok? Heheheh! You know what!

0 Loud remark(s):