Anxiety

|
So, it's 2:42AM, Saturday morning. I got butterflies in my stomach!
My first flight tomorrow. Opps, I mean later.
Out of nowhere, I felt like, "Shit, how if I'm not well-prepared enough for my flight?"
The next moment, I took my friend's motorbike and went to MINI STOP to get some "remedies" for my anxiety.
Bought a RM4.23 (freaking expensive compared to Malaysian's) long Gardenia Bread, "instant" Fried Rice (Sweet & Sour), a Stuffed Pandesal and a slice of Black Forest Cake.

Phew, I'm gonna heat the rice and take it as my breakfast later and then heat the pandesal and keep it in my flight bag for my Project Sudden-Hunger (Plan B; B=Back Up) later for who knows if "butterflies" were the ones emptying my stomach before my flight!
Alright, gotta catch a few hours of sleep! Wish me luck!

0 Loud remark(s):