WHAT THE FUCK?!

|

So, I've watched all these movies (Kung Fu Panda, Narnia II, Sex and the City, Indiana Jones IV) in the past week and yes, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE INCONSIDERATE FILIPINO MOVIE-GOERS?!"

Not once, neither twice nor trice! They keep making NOISE! Bloody fools! What, are they trying to translate English to English to me huh? When Prince Caspian appears, that stupid guy two seats next to mine said "Oh, that's the prince. His name is Caspian."

Yes yes, I can see that! I'm not that dumb, unlike you! GRRR!

A few more bitches said "OH MY GAWWWD, I have that very similar dress Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing!"

Ok, ok, whether you have it or not, make your noise outside the cinema puh-leasee!

God! Can't anyone even understand what Kung Fu Panda's Ad (for switching cell phones to silent mode) means?! It SIMPLY just means, "TURN YOUR CELLS ON SILENT, FAGGOTS!"

And and and, what was that? "Oh, it's an UFO! I'm really sure it's an UFO! They're aliens! I should have known that! I mean how could that kinda skull exist on earth right? And and the blah blah blah..."

CUT THE CRAP. THANK YOU.

0 Loud remark(s):