Sighs...

|
So, here I am, having my Venti Mocha Frap at Starbucks alone, trying to be alone.
I came out here middle of the night just to get away, away from every messed-up stuff.
I am missing Malaysia, my home country, my families, and my friends, all from SSS, KHS and Nottingham.

Sigh... Having found out that I've been left out for so many occasions, e.g., gatherings and hanging-outs, I really do feel left alone.
Well, can't blame them because I was the one who left Suria and lost contact with many of the Surians, I was the one went back to Kajang High School and didn't make much of difference in my circle of friends and I was the one dropped out from Nottingham.

I really wonder, who will show up if I host a party and invited all that I know. Who?
The NS and Nottingham gangs would most probably be the very firsts to confirm their attendence, but what about the Surians and KHSians?

Well, the only way to find out is to HOST A PARTY!
I will and you will receive my invitation.
Let's just hope it's not very long from now... (fingers crossed!)

See you then!

0 Loud remark(s):