Christmas, 2008

|
Let's see...

First of all, I apologized for making this blog looked so dead.
Last but not least, I have reasonable excuses, just so you know.

Done.

During the last December, I've been busy preparing myself for several different types of airworks and on top of that, planning my schedules in Malaysia - the wheres, whens and the whos.

After celebrating Christmas and 2009 New Year in Malaysia, I'm finally back on the 2nd of January from my 12-day-11-night bloody exciting trip. The Bahrainis - Mohamed "Cousin", Mohamed "Big Mo" and Yousif, the Omani - Ibrahim "Barhoom," the Indian - Sonali and I enjoyed our short break off the Philippines very much.

Though, our programmes were mostly taken place in Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens, Berjaya Times Square, Sungei Wang, Low Yat Plaza, Lot 10, Starhill Gallery, Pavilion and Sunway Pyramid, we did take some turnovers with splashes at Sunway Lagoon Water Park and adrenaline-pumping theme park rides at Genting Highlands.

From the sleeps to the eats, they enjoyed it all; whereas I was the only one tired from the endless driving-arounds. Anyway, I still enjoyed myself alongside my close friends. Y'all know lah, I gotta bring the best of Malaysia on the table, aight!

Christmas countdown at Bukit Bintang was the first thing that opened their eyes wide. They did not see many things coming - from our wide variety of foods to our hospitality towards visitors, jaws were dropped.

Next post will be about the New Year Countdown for the year 2008/2009.

P/S : Photographs were uploaded into my Facebook account already. The hassle killed me.

0 Loud remark(s):