Malaysia Trip

|
The remaining of our days in Malaysia, we spent time in many big malls, shopping around and playing bowling. Shopping was boring but bowling was never this fun.

We played in every malls we went to and those were the quality times spent. I can't think of any other thing that all of us foreigners do when we're here in Clark, so I supposed, bowling was our getaway.


I didn't get to spend much time with my family and close friends but for those whom my time was spent with, it was rememberable. Among them, National Service bunch consisting Summer, Emily, Eling, Shioun and Edmond were the ones I've met up the most. Also, not forgetting meeting up with SookLee at Petronas Twin Towers for dinner at Sakae Sushi and Poni and Gary at Times Square for a movie.

I was glad Poni and Sonali got along quick and became shopping partners in split seconds. Gary and I were just plain-talking about our progress in life.

Other than that, I was really happy Leoric and Vincent showed up at Mid Valley for a movie. Thanks to Leoric, my coca-cola collections has now expanded with some new four (or five) bottles and cans of Aussie cokes! By the way, that decorative item he gave made my day too, though he should have given me the pilot-related thingy instead of driver's. He got his reasons and I completely understood.

New year was fun. I was supposed to meet up with Andrea and Harveena but for some reasons, we didn't get to. Anyway, there will always be a next time in the future. And oh, did I mention (I know I didn't) that I met Yung San, Choon Fui, Jeleine and Su Wen at Times Square before getting my car? Yeap, I met them and it was an unusual feeling but great at the same time. Glad to see them again!

This should cover up everything that has happened in Malaysia. I will always treasure the times we spent together, as colleagues and future MPL pilots!


P/S : Too bad that in many occasions with many different friends, photos were forgotten to take...

0 Loud remark(s):