恭喜发财,红包拿来!

|
It's the first day of a new lunar year today and I'm stuck here with no mood and no red packet, which means, no extra pocket money.

Anyway, even though I did not have the chance to have the reunion dinner with my dearest family, I had a good one with my good buddy, Jeffrey at Hong Kong Fortune Seafood Restaurant. The ambience was really home-feel, as in the crowd and the mixed Chinese languages and the food.

We had a dish of kailan in oyster sauce, garlic prawns, crab, Yang Chow fried rice and last but not least, I got myself a bowl of shark fin soup. Tasted good, felt better.

I miss my family and friends a lot. When I needed some, they were not there but nevertheless, one will always show up. Thanks Jeffrey, reunion dinner has never been this great with a friend!

Happy "Niu" Year! May this new year bring you happiness, prosperity and longevity!

0 Loud remark(s):