Février

|
February.

So, today marks the first day of February 2009 and tomorrow will be my first flight of the year. Yeah, now you know how busy I am with my non-flying schedule.

Something struck my brain today... I've been thinking a lot. A lot about many things. None specific because strange enough, a same thought hasn't got the chance to stay in my head for long. Clouds of thought just popped and evaporated after every little while.

Friendships.
As time flies, and a new day arrives, friendship between me and my mates here hasn't improved much, but nevertheless not worsened by any chance. I've been thinking, I will have to graduate alone one day, not literally but practically. Sometimes, I would think that the friendship that I've been nurturing alongside the involved parties will go to waste. You see, we are very different, each individually. We come from different countries, we are of different races and we speak in different languages. But... one thing for sure that's in common - our friendship. That's the problem. We will eventually leave each other and head back to our own country, do things our own ways and talk and eat our own ways.

Nothing's gonna be the same again. Sometimes, I would have a selfish thought of not accepting my friends to be shared. Can't blame me because they are always busy attaching theirs eyes and minds into their laptops and connecting with their friends whereas I'm the only one here clinging onto them, cutting off those over the net. From now on, I will try to start getting in touch with those in Malaysia who I've neglected all along, in all these years.

Tomorrow.
It will be a big day for some of us, the foreigners. I can't reveal many details here but one thing I can say is that if this discussion brings us to our boiling point, this is the end. The end, right. You didn't see it wrong. I will soon update you guys with the minutes.

That's all for this post. It's getting draggy. Au revoir.

0 Loud remark(s):