Slumdog Millionaire

|
I watched this movie some time ago and I thought it was a very good movie. So good that I wouldn't mind watching it again. I can't describe how I feel while watching it because the movie gave me some sort of mixed feelings, all at a time.

This is a very amazing movie, and definitely one of my favourites. I love the way the movie was filmed and I gotta say, it's not an easy thing for a director to pick one of the dirtiest areas in the country as background plotting in the movie. The ambience of different time plot feel right. They are very properly filmed. At times during the movie, I've had goose-bums all over, just to show how touched I was while enjoying some parts of it. I also enjoyed the cinematography and its characters' development. Bravo to the British Indian actor, Dev Patel and Indian actress, Freida Pinto. In fact, I do think the kids who portray them when they were young should receive some credits here.

I'm not gonna be a spoiler here and for those of you who haven't got the chance to watch it yet, give it your best shot. I believe, most of you will love it.

0 Loud remark(s):