Gecko

|
A few of my pilot colleagues as well as my new neighbours caught this eight-to-ten-inch nose-to-tail sized gecko and kept it as a pet on the hallway, just like how they would exhibit an exotic animal. I don't care whatever species or subspecies it is from the lizard category, it is horrifying in a way, or two, especially when you stare right into its never-blinking eyes!

While shooting this picture, I constantly convinced myself that it's not gonna move even a single muscle, otherwise, I will be moving my whole body's muscles! I wonder if ever luck would stay at my side, just so I would be able to take its picture with its tongue shooting straight right at its prayer mantis meal.

Well, I was testing with my macro lens and due to the low outside temperature and my laziness to erect the tripod, the picture is not tack sharp. Nevertheless, I will still nurture my interest in photography as an enthusiast.

0 Loud remark(s):