Cessna 172S

|
From Robin, to Cessna 152II, to Cessna 172S. Finally, I had my first flight with Cessna 172S on the 7th of February and trust me, many things happened.

Unexpectedly.

First, I fought for my rights with a nice and respectable instructor. Then, the instructor who I should be flying with overheard and kinda disagreed with me.

Then, unimaginably, my flight was awesome. I loved the feel of the aircraft and best of all, the instructor was really professional.

Lastly, when I was performing my first landing on the heavy aircraft, the aircraft ballooned a little but it wasn't a hard landing. I've done worse and this time, it was nothing. However, the nose wheel strut compressed to the maximum. Both me and my instructor didn't know what exactly happened but I guess from the spillage of fluid, I assumed it's the hydraulic oil and something must have been wrong to cause the leakage.

Anyway, it's not my fault, thus none of my business. The insurance company will have it covered. That's it for today. Will try to squeeze my brain for more updates in the future. Ciao.

0 Loud remark(s):