Bride Wars

|
Bride Wars, was unsurprisingly a good movie for me. Few days back, I was rotting so badly in my room. There was nothing better to do so I decided to ask Jeffrey, Charu, Ashwani and Krishna out for a movie. After the movie, we had our dinner at Pizza Hut and then a relaxing coffee session at Starbucks afterwards. We talked about a lot of stuff, from why all of us chose Clark Aviation to our boring studies. The topic of "Quitting Possibilities" came up too... 

Back to the movie.

I enjoy watching those cat-fight scenes in the movie. They are so hilarious and at the same time, heart-breaking, somehow. It's really sad to see how friends that best can fight over small things, or maybe big.

Overall, there are some (just some) boring parts in the beginning, interesting in the middle and touching in the end. I enjoyed this movie a lot and I think you guys should give it a try, go ahead, watch it!

0 Loud remark(s):