You Matter...

|
ZENGIE

Well, what can I say? I wouldn’t be such a bastard to expect more from her because she’s already the best. Being a year older than her has never been an obstacle for us to continue blooming our beautiful friendship to the next level. I have to say, even though we don’t have many things in common; other than having the initial Z in our names and the interest of collecting Coca-Cola, we could still talk, really talk.

It’s never easy for anyone at all to find a person, a companion, a listener and most importantly, a friend who you can relate to directly or indirectly, in a way or two. Sometimes, when I’m troubled by any conflict, I would tell her and ask for her experience-based advice. I strongly think that she’s happy to listen and speak up to me. This is not one sided for I was very glad that she told me something too; something that could jeopardize her safety, to me without awareness or hesitation. This proves that I’m not just a friend, I’m the friend. Right Zeng?

Friends around her can be easily cheered up by her and I’m of not exemption. She has the IT factor that makes her so special and individually unique. She’s definitely not that kind of person who would change herself just to fit in into a bunch of friends. But when she does, this can only prove that the said bunch has a serious worth for her to do so.

She chooses her friends and I don’t think it’s a bad thing. On contrary, I think it’s a wise action because she will only pick those who can’t and will not hurt her, physically and emotionally. In this case, I’m grateful that I’m selected.

Long before I sent her my party invitation on the 16th of August, I’ve had the plan to throw a party and asked my blog readers for their opinions. She was the first one to confirmed her attendance. From that, I know that no matter how busy she will be with her plans and studies, she will attend my party. Moreover, the mentioned party has no decided date, and she clearly knew that. A day before I left for Philippines, on the 16th of August, I remember her saying that only people who really matter will attend my party. Hell yeah, she’s damn right about it.

Here, I have to apologize to her for not being able to attend her 18th birthday party and sorry that the last one I attended was her 16th’s. Also, it’s a shame that we were not able to catch up lately but I believe, we will have the time for it soon.

I don’t usually call someone up all the way to Malaysia but to some special friends, I wouldn’t think twice. I called her up during her 18th birthday and I can sensed that she really wanted me to be there. I did that not because she was the first one to send me a birthday wish last year but because I do miss her, very much. I miss having her by my side.

She is such a supportive soul to me.

There are many more things that I can’t write and can’t possibly express them completely through writing. I know she understands me and that’s more than enough.

For being my friend,
I L♡VE YOU.


P/S : Many thanks to this ‘middle-man’ who bridged our very well-treasured relationship. I guess it’s only Zeng and I who can figure out who that person is!

0 Loud remark(s):