ONEs

|
Today. It's been a long ONE year, ONE month and elevens of ONE day from the start of my course.

Today, I did ONE take-off, ONE type-conversion, ONE circuit and ONE landing.

Also, there is ONE movie (Babylon A.D.) that I wanted to watch since it was released ONE month ago but there is no ONE who wants to watch it, maybe because it's with me.

I've bought myself ONE new watch (Tissot T-Touch Expert) and I've waited for ONE week for it to confirm its shipping from the States. That costs me ONE thousand and ONE hundred US Dollars.

I bought something else ONE day ago which cost me ONE hundred and tens of ONE British Sterling Pounds. It took the seller ONE complete day to dispatch it from UK. I guess I can only confirm its shipping after ONE week, at least.

Today, ONE of my best friends sent me ONE text message and ONE email. There is ONE major problem she's facing right now with her abso-bloody-lutely insane ex-boyfriend. I'm glad I was the ONE she texted.

I came back at around ONE, this afternoon and right now, after ONE full hour, I'll be having my dinner at the cafeteria. And since it's Thursday today, the ONE chef who could cook great Japanese and Chinese dishes will be serving at the bar instead of the public cafeteria.

ONE Life to lead, many ONES of Mistakes to make to complete the Life Cycle.

I am missing ONE, and the only ONE country in this world. None else.

0 Loud remark(s):