Royal Mail

|
Hell yeah I love Royal Mail!
Well, not that I knew the courier service or something, I just learnt about its existence when I purchased this something!

This morning at my Estimated Departure Time of 0700, I didn't fly. VFR was closed. I've waited until 1000 and decided to inform Rey, my instructor that I'll be leaving for base.

He said he'll fix some of my schedules and cross-check them with Dianne.

So, on my way back, Roque the driver asked, "Are you in a hurry to go back?" and I replied "No, why?" He said he is going to the Air Post Office in the US Air Force City to get some mails. I then told him that I'll just get down with him. I was actually, impatiently looking for my packages. Just right before we left, the clerk read a name from a small package saying "Zellent Low" and I was already smiling.

Now, I'll wait again, with patience this time, for USPS to deliver my watch!

0 Loud remark(s):