Sweet!

|
I was (very) surprised to see the download rate went up so high! It peaked higher until I decided to grab a snapshot of it and that's what I got. Thanks to Google, I've gotten myself the best port to use, best upload and download limits. Don't leech guys, it's a SIN!

Anyway, yesterday night, so many people chatted with me after I added a little information in my MSN's name to

"Zellent : I Miss a lot of People..."

Well, if I knew that earlier, I would have changed it more often and a lot earlier! Just admit it, you people miss me!

Yesterday really was my day! I was really happy. I mean, I started that morning with a 96% (read previous post, in case you have not yet), then it was a lonely, boring day until night took place. I had a long, nice chat with three of my brothers! Well, WS, the second brother didn't reply after a short while. PH, the third and I talked about something that I would never expect him to talk about - his STUDIES! I am so happy for him! "It was a lucky week for him, in which in return, cost him RM50." Then I had some fun playing online chess with WJ, the youngest brother. Of course I won the game, don't ask! Hahaa!

It's a shame we don't usually do that but I guess coming over to Philippines does have its advantages! Also, I talked to my 5th Aunt, Mohamed's Mum and surprisingly, we discussed bout many stuff!

Sonali is coming back this Saturday from Russia! Good for her, finally.

I miss my Lovely FAMILIES...
I miss M.O.I....
I miss Nottingham and the Notti Kids...
I miss National Service and the NS Bugs...
I miss Seri Suria and the Sweet Royalties...
I miss Kajang High School and the Smartasses!
I miss Kasturi Tutor Centre and the Friendly Strangers!
I miss YOU PEOPLE!
I do, I DO...

P/S : YOU ARE IN THE LIST, DON'T DOUBT! By the way, thanks for missing me, I appreciate it, a hell lot!

0 Loud remark(s):