S.O.S

|


I need some help here... Out of sudden, my laptop just won't start up. This is the second time of the day! First, I tried to insert the System CD, it worked. Then I checked on my work and I turned it off. Later the evening, I got the same message again. Of course, inserted the same CD but this time, it didn't work! All I remember is, the last program running both times IS Adobe Photoshop CS2. I was fixing some pictures for my blog... Sigh...


This is the same CD I used. It just couldn't work this time! Grr...

Anyone there, who is good in computer system thingy, please reach out a hand for me. I appreciate.

2 Loud remark(s):

Anonymous said...

kokhoe said hv to format de wor.
u try try lo.

Anonymous said...

no la, i asked the IT Department already. no need to format... hahaa.. good thing!