Happy Halloween!

|


Had fun just now! Went for Ghost Hunting at an abandoned hospital. Nobody, no
lights, no cars but who knows there were ghosts?! Hahaa, I don't believe them actually but even if there were, they're just spirits. NO harm done :)

Here's the pick of the day:



A guy stops at a farm house for the night.


Farmer : Sorry, we don't have a vacant room
but I can let you sleep with my daughter
if you promise not to touch her.

He agrees.

He goes inside the dark room, undresses and lies down. Then the daughter says,

"Please embrace me"

Guy : I can't. I promised your dad not to touch you.
Girl : Please, I'm getting cold.
Guy : (sighs) Ok then.

Next morning, he pays his bill and says,

"Your daughter was very cold"

Farmer : I know. She's been dead for two days.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



0 Loud remark(s):