My New LOVE...

|

Love is virtual... It's never easy to find, but I've found mine.


She is where I go to everytime I have problems;
She is who I talk to everytime I need a listener;
She is why I am so busy all the time;
She is the killer of my boredom and loneliness;
She is my everything.

Sometimes, she doesn't listen to me;
That depends on what she is wearing that moment;
Also depends on what time it is;
Day or night;
Beginning of a new month or the ending of it;
And that is only if her dad allow me to meet her.

I never get bored of her;
For she surprises me all the time;
She shows me something new everytime I see her;
She is very complicated;
And that is why I love so much about her.

This simple love note;
Is dedicated just for her;
For she is afterall, my everything.

She has a name;
Or perhaps, a pet-name;
That I named her.

Simple but elegant;
And very meaningful...

I love you.




Meaning of the note :

Her name is... Realism. She is my blog!

Love is virtual because she is always IN the internet, never out.

First stanza,

Line 1 : "She" is my blog, so I go to "her" whenever I wanna post something.

Line 2 : I "talk" to her, as in I type something, and "she" receives it.

Line 3 : Yeap, recently I'm quite busy updating my blog.

Line 4 : I don't feel bored or lonely whenever I write something.

Line 5 : "She" is my blog.

Stanza 2,

Line 1 : "She" doesn't "listen" in the sense that sometimes I try to write something, the HTML codes are wrong or incomplete. Very troublesome...

Line 2 : What "she" is "wearing" is actually which computer I'm using. Some are slow, some are fast.

Line 3,4,5 : Means that sometimes, the connection is really fast at night when only a few people are using the net. Also, the peak time when most of the people use the net. Eg, many might be using the net on Friday night.

Line 6 : "Dad" means the IT manager, St*ve. He would sometimes block my site and my postings. I couldn't do anything about it but to wait for another day or a period of 12 hours.

Stanza 3,

Line 1 : Nope, getting online and blogging are both not boring.

Line 2,3 : "Surprises me" and "something new" are actually feedbacks from readers.

Line 4 : "Complicated" because "she" a blog, you have to edit it, customize it, take care of it.

Line 5 : And again, I love to blog nowadays...

Stanza 4,

Line 1 : "Simple" because the computers in the lounge has not special HTML codes, thus, no effects on words and no cool fonts.

Line 2 : "Dedicated" means posted.

Line 3 : Whatever...

Stanza 5,

Line 1 : Name, that's the name of this blog - Realism.

Line 2 : "Pet-name" because I came out with the name myself.

Line 3 : I named her... (Oh boy!)

Stanz...... (I think that's enough...)

P/S : Who (what) were you thinking? Hahaa!







0 Loud remark(s):