Boys' Night Out

|

Day: Sunday

Date: 08/12/07

Time: Around 10pm

Venue: Doll House, Dunk Shot

It was a night before our test on the next day. My dorm-mates took me to, what they call ‘Girly Bar’ to have some drinks, at least that’s what they said. We went to Doll House somewhere at the Red Light District area before we went to Dunk Shot. As soon as I entered the bar, I can see a bunch a ladies/women dancing on the stage in their bikinis and thongs. One word from all 7 of us – FUGLY.

Sorry ladies for the offensive word.

Next. We had only one bottle of beer each and we proceeded to another bar to enjoy better ‘show’. Basically, it was supposed to be one of my friend’s night because he’s the only virgin there. So, we went off to another ‘better’ bar – Dunk Shot. That place had better security, I guess, because they searched our body and restricted cell phones to enter.

Once I entered the bar, it was indeed a better place because almost all the ladies there were prettier and most of them were naked but no worries guys, our Malaysian’s Flag and Philippinos’ Flag were not raised that time.

Hahaha…

We ordered 14 bottles of beer and each of us was supposedly to have two. Alright, so what they (the ladies) did was dancing solely on the stage with some cool songs playing. After a number of them dancing solely, they went up to the stage in a group and they danced together. My friends were asking me which one looks good and obviously, no lies, I said the lady in stripe top. She was hot and really attractive.

All I know was, after 5 or 10 minutes, that stripe-top lady was walking towards our tables and technically, walking towards me. Then, she sat next to me. I was like, “Shit! I don’t like prostitute”. I repeat, I DON’T like P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E and definitely don’t know how to reject other people. Anyways, we chatted and had a great time together but still, I think she was dirty…

The two bottles of beer, I’ve finished them but the lady then took my friend’s bottle and poured it to my glass, so I drank it. Later, the COCK came and offered us a VIP room. I really don’t feel like doing anything because I have a test tomorrow (what a lame excuse, I know). Moreover, I really hate prostitute. Then, I’ve learnt a way of rejecting from my Philippino friend, that is to give a gently handshake to the prostitute, meaning you don’t wanna fuck her. I’ve rejected her. My friends were like, “Oh shit, such a waste! Why don’t you just fuck her?” She went off normally. My friend then took our friend’s bottle of beer and poured it into my glass again. I drank it. Don’t worry, I wasn’t drunk and was sober but was a little too quiet in his Land Cruiser.

Honestly, it’s a waste IF she’s not a prostitute. Oh well, it’s not like I need it this moment, don’t I?

Alright. That’s it for now. There’s another tipsy-me when the other batch offered me drinks the other day. Seven cans. Will be posted soon. See you again!

P/S: Girly Bar is where you find prostitute(s) to have sex with. Sigh, fuck the security guard, no pictures for this post...






5 Loud remark(s):

Anonymous said...

haha .... :P

Sook Lee said...

Nice experience. Haha.

Anonymous said...

hey es-elle, haha, yeah, in philippines... i don think there's anyone who would take me to those place in malaysia!

Anonymous said...

wahaha.. it was such a good experience...
means that u still "attractive" & "handsome".... haha...
su em here..

Anonymous said...

haha su em! thanks for reading! haha, yeah, "attractive" and "handsome"... hahaa!