Flight to the Philippines

|


Alright, so most of you already knew that I left Malaysia for Philippines. I took the AirAsia flight because of the low-fare thingy and well, the food in the flight isn't really 'low-fare' after all!


Imagine waking up at 0430 and you gotta be at the airport 2 hours before the departure, which is 0520. I was rushing without breakfast. Consequences of the rush, forgot to bring my Dr.Cardin slipper and a Polo shirt. Sigh...


Obviously I'm gonna be really hungry in that 3-to-4 hours flight. So, I've decided to buy the food in the flight despite the cost. Well... I got myself a 'nasi lemak' (rice steamed in coconut milk and served with hot anchovy or squid sambal, peanuts, boiled/fried egg and cucumber) and a can of Lemon Tea. Guess what, those cost me 12 bucks (MYR)! For the 2 bucks 'nasi lemak' and 1 buck can drink, I paid 7 and 5 bucks! Phew, that was something...

Anyways, I (have to) enjoyed my breakfast but not the sleep of about 2 or 3 hours. The seat was really killing my neck!







0 Loud remark(s):