Birthdates

|
Something makes me think twice of being here - celebration of my birthday.

I know, it's really far from today but when I think of it, sigh, who am I gonna celebrate my big day with? I love my family and friends and I would definitely hope to get some surprises (although none happened to me yet) and text messages from them. Honestly, those messages make me feel loved and belonged.

My course representative, John has asked everyone of us in the class to write down our date of birth. Here they are


Birthdates
Batch 007/07

Rodney - 8th January
John Go - 14th January
John Patrick - 3rd March
Dino - 9th March
Anthony - 1st May
Carlo - 7th May
Mark - 9th May
Fritz - 6th July
Emerson - 4th August
Sonali - 6th August
Gus - 28th August
Andrew - 6th September
James - 23rd September
Jay - 24th September
Ralph - 8th November
Gerard - 9th December
Billy - 28th December


Happy belated birthdays to those whom I didn't wish.

Sighs...




0 Loud remark(s):