My 19th Birthday

|
Hell yeah, it's my birthday, yeah, shawty it's my birthday!


Well this video is the whole story. I was really happy, seriously.

Barhoom and Shona, I love you guys so bloody much! Not to forget, Jeffrey! Also, those who called and texted me from UK, Singapore and Malaysia.

Then, we went for a dinner at C Italian Dining. The food weren't those of my recommendation, but the Italian Sodas and the White Hazelnut Coffee were contrastingly good.
Felt a little bad because Barhoom wasn't there and would rather be with the other Arabs. Anyway, I know he was in dilemma getting stuck between us and his roommates. Not to worry, I feel for you hommie!


And last but not least, after the dinner, Sonali and I waited for Suleiman, one of Barhoom's best friends to arrive from Oman. After his arrival and tour in our institute, we went out to get him checked in into the hotel and went straight to Camelot. Sonali was technically forced to drink the Bacardi 151. Watch and enjoy the video!

0 Loud remark(s):