Future

|
What could you possibly predict what's gonna happen in the next minute? I'm so frustrated and exhausted thinking of my future, or should I say, MPL Pilots' future. Things are so unpredictable and even when there is just a signature left in the contract to be signed, there is no guarantee that the contract will take effect.

What am I gonna do if all things fail? It seems that most of the foreigners here have their secret backups except me... Sometimes it really hurts to see how carefree they could be, especially those from the upper batches and I hate it. Seriously.

PILOT.

Can I be one in the future?
Sometimes I doubt it;
sometimes I don't.
Sometimes it's obvious;
sometimes, it seems impossible.

Also, it is highly possible that I couldn't graduate on time, nobody else could, or at least it seems. Sigh, I don't want to think too much about the problems occurring day after another but I can't help it especially almost none of them were solved quickly. It's undeniably irritating at all times!

Seriously, if this is a dead end, I'll be dead in no time. We keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best possible thing to happen.

0 Loud remark(s):