The Fuel Shower

|
Well, I've done my first ever Solo on the 16th of November. I hope it is not clashing with one of your birthdays, 'cause it's my memorable date now, not yours!

Haha, anyway, RP-C8837 was just okay. I used to be very familiar with that particular aircraft but as I explore the others, I deviate my love to them too... However, the most important thing is that I've done my part. Thanks Captain Louie! So, why wasn't I dressed up properly? They performed the Mixture Ceremony! There were two buckets of liquid, one with all the dirty stuff and the other with clean water. The first one was filled with Aviation Fuel! AvGas! Argh, it burnt my whole body, badly! Oh, did I mention everyone spitted in it? Fuck, that was gross!

Many were there, the foreigners, Batch 6 and friends from the outside world. I felt so sorry that I've completely forgotten to text Batch 6 and that they had to find it out from the others... Consequence of it, no landing videos... They said my third landing was flawless! I do think that it was by far my best landing. I'm flattered! I tell you, history will repeat itself!

Above picture, from left, Captain Louie, RP-C8837 and Moi.
Bottom, I present you,
MALAYSIAN, OMANI, INDIAN, Bahraini, Half Bahraini-Malaysian, Singaporean, Jordanian/Kuwaiti, German Filipino and Pure Filipinos.

I LOVE TODAY!

0 Loud remark(s):