Quantum of Solace

|
Phew, finally... finally the crappy internet connection is back...

Anyway, I get to watch the Quantum of Solace with Sonali and Ibrahim on the day it was released here in the Philippines.

It is pretty obvious many people in the world agreed that it is one of the must-watch movie of the year, and since the trailer was made very attractively, its success in luring the movie-goers is undeniable.

No matter how many bad critics I've heard before watching the movie, I will not stop myself from watching it. It is the movie everyone talks about and the only way for me to find the truth behind the critics is to watch it myself.

I think I would rate this movie 007/010. Beginning and the ending of the movie are great, really. But the middle part was a little into the sleepy-mode. Maybe it's just the three of us, maybe it's the whole cinema, maybe half the globe, I don't know.

I can't say it is a bad movie but given a chance, I wouldn't watch it. Still, it is however, a Bond movie. Go ahead, give it a try. Who know you might like it!

0 Loud remark(s):