Roof of What?

|
Oh did I mention that after the shot (QFE 0001FT), we lost hold of the gravity? Yes, everyone was floating happily. Try to examine each and every one of them, give yourself a big laugh! Go on, don't be shy!


Back to the original post. Roof of what? I'm living under the roof of fighter aircraft! Mirage and chinooks just to name a few.

Today, my flight was cancelled due to the prolonged delay at the holding point and I was on queue number four! Six aircraft was waiting and my instructor, Rey was the only one who asked for more information about the fighter aircraft ongoing activities.

He asked about the estimated delays and how long were we going to wait and while the other five aircraft was listening, they began to terminate their flight plan one after another. I then terminated my flight plan and we taxied back on an indian file to the ramp. They were having air formations until the sun set!

That was what happened this evening. Later, I heard something really nice and exciting!

Guess what?

Captain Krish, a retired from Indian National Defense who is now working as the HOT guy in Clark Aviation is going to Malaysia to arranged our Level-D A320 Simulator training! Currently, few were sent to Singapore to continue their training. All I hope is that by the time I reach that phase, I will be going to Malaysia to undergo this training!

I am so sure I'm gonna have a hell lots of fun there, having my kinda food, language, car, cash and everything! Malaysia is like heaven to me, still heaven.

I will be extremely disappointed and having no fun if I were to be sent to Singapore. No offense Singaporeans!

P/S : HOT stands for Head of Training, mind you!

0 Loud remark(s):