έχθρα

|
Hatred.

First off, to be honest, I am so disgusted by some people who define themselves as someone who doesn't hold grudges and hatred-free. I have to say, I do hate some people with certain unacceptable attitudes and bad behaviours.

Let this post be the encouragement for you to spit it all out!

I hate that one person, who will always be attached to you until he finds another "friend."
When he does, he will just dump you away, push you to one corner like you are just another piece of shit. God damn it!

Right? I mean, who likes to be freaking used? That kind of people, should never deserve anything good and the new friend he makes should clearly understand that if he can do that to his previous friend, he can do it to you too!

So, there you go. I've spitted it all out. If you are that kind of person, please do me a teeny weeny favour - stay away from me. Thanks, but no thanks!

Now, who's turn is it? Come on, express yourselves!

7 Loud remark(s):

Zellent Low said...

By the way, I do know people who seriously hate betrayers. Let's share your experience! Perhaps, some readers could use some guides not to be betrayed!

Leoric said...

hmmmm speaking of the type of people you hate.... dont you think that there might be two sides to the story?? It is posible that he/she might not be the one whom no longer consider you as a friend.... I mean... it could be that his/her new friendship required him/her to be so... well that is a long shot anyway... lol

my opinion?? live, learn, repeat.... yeah repeat... well, you wont know a person is like that until it happens... so no point safeguarding yourself from everyone.... it will just make yo miserable.... and it could be that i am naive.... but i dont really care enough to get myself to hate the person..... hating/angry at a person takes alot out of oneself.... i do not want to waste my energy on such a person... lol

Zellent Low said...

Well Leoric, your way of thinking is right and I agree with you completely. I do think that way too, that is why I CONCLUDE that person is like that.

Moreover, I wasn't the first "victim." From FEW of my friends, we experienced the EXACT same thing. Therefore we "victims" made that conclusion and seriously, that person's new friend do consider this attitude of that person.

Conclusion concluded. Satisfied with my explanation?

Sonalisingh said...

WOW.. this is gr8 Zellent..hehehahaha at last i can talk about de real jerks.Well i do hate a lot of people.. specially dose who are fcukin irritating the way they walk.. the way they talk.. n those people who think who are too hot.. i have just one thing to say.." wat de hell do u think i m.. i m HOT too.."!!!
ok now on serious note, i hate those guys who break my heart, guys don even think twice before sayin sumthing. And yeaa those peole who talk about my ass.. heyy!! i ve a nice one man..!!And yea people who talk bad about my country i mean heloo ther is no country which is perfect.
Also the people who say sumthing here sumthing there... who just cant stand sum1 being appreciated by the 3rd person.. also those people who act extra cool.. when they are actualy not..!!Hmm who else.. yeaa the people who constantly talk about what i eat what i dont.. i mean i don eat beef n i will never so stop sayin things..!! But yea i don hate you.. maybe sumtyms when u are really irritating.. but i guess i m far much better than you in irritating..heheehe... :P..

Tete said...

I hate leechers!!! Those who cling to you only when you have something they want and dont give a shit about you when you dont have it...

EuEu said...

Walao.. sounds like u're talking abt me... HAHAHA. Well.. who likes being a toilet paper rite. Being used onli when needed. When not in need, bcomes an eyesore. Tsk tsk tsk

Leoric said...

o.0 eu is that kind of people?? hmmmm really?? lol