"High-tech" Japanese Instant Noodle

|
Comes with all-Japanese instructions. (Oh boy!)

(But I got them right!) First, peel the 'A' side up to the 'B'. Take all the seasonings out.

Pour in hot water until desired level achieved. (Hehe, I made that up!)
Then, leave it for about 30 minutes up to an hour. (Just kidding, don't be dumb!)
Anyway, poke the noodle until desired texture achieved. (I made this up too!)
Peel the 'C' side to the 'D' side. Drink the hot water.
Sorry, typo mistake! I meant 'Pour the hot water'.

Lastly, bite off the seasoning sachets with your teeth and squeeze them into the noodle. Ready to be served in another 1,298 times of stirring. Best when served chilled. Enjoy!


P/S : Neither chopsticks nor any utensil is include. Use your fingers you dumbo!
P.P.S.: Sigh, I was so lonely, had this for my DINNER. You biaches should feel really lucky even to the extent that you would have to heat up last-night's left-over for today's dinner! I couldn't wish for more :(

0 Loud remark(s):