Tagged by Sook Lee

|

Here comes...


Part 1 : On the outside

Name : Zellent
Date of Birth : 29th November
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Ash Brown now
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Sagittarius

Part 2 : On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : Loneliness
Your Weakness : My Friendships

Part 3 : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : "Shit, what time is it now?!"
Your bedtime : Totally turned up-side-down
Your most missed memory : When everyone I care was still around...

Part 4 : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McD's or Burger King : McD's
Single or Group Dates : Group Dates!
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappucino!

Part 5 : Do You..
Smoke : Can't deny most of my pictures here show a cigarette 'stucked' between my fingers!
Curse : @#$% :)
Drink : Haha, I got 8 (eight) bottles of beer and a bottle of tequila in my fridge now!

Part 6 : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeah
To the mall : At least 3 times a week, not my choice...
Been on stage : Almost!
Eaten sushi : Sadly no...
Dyed your hair : Yeah

Part 7 : Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Wanted to! Hehe!
Changed who you were to fit in : Hm, actually yeah...

Part 8 : Age
You're hoping to be married : 23! I wanna be like my parents, having a small-age gap between their kids! See, my mum is only 41 this year and my dad is 43.

Part 9 : In A Guy/Girl Best
Eye colour : Any, as long as it's bright and pops out of the picture!
Hair colour : Hm, if it glows, that would be perfect!
Short or long hair : Definitely long silky/wavy hair!

Part 10 : What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Chatting with Jeffrey on Gmail
1 hour ago : Sleeping...
1 month ago : Checked the calender, it's a Saturday. Probably coming back from a Club/Starbucks.
1 year ago : Probably having LAN class in Nottingham...

Part 11 : Finish The Sentences
I love : to spend money, but can't and won't...
I feel : energized... and "How am I gonna spend 5 to 8 more hours to see the sun rise! It's friggin 3.08am now!"
I miss : my family, my friends, Ibrahim at Oman, Laith at Jordan/Kuwait and Jeffrey at Singapore now... Sigh...
I need : to study extra harder and smarter to build a stronger foundation of Ground School and not to mention, fly carefully...

Part 12 : Tag 6 People
Aez
Shioun
Siok Jin
Sonali
The 5th and 6th person, suit yourselves. I'd be happy.

List out 5 presents you wish for :

Hm, just 5? Hehe, let's see.. MacBook Pro, Sony DSC-R1, Tissot Touch Platinum, and again, I can't think of the last two...

0 Loud remark(s):