I Fucking Miss My Dad (and Mum)!

|
Holy god!

My dad finally called me! (at around 2130)
Well, saying 'finally' is because he doesn't usually call me.
Furthermore, not about my school stuff?
Kinda rare. Can't blame us, we don't talk much.
I know it's sad that I'm not one of those rich spoiled baby buggers whose parents call everyday telling them how much they miss them.
I repeat, I don't experience that kinda luxury.
Therefore, I'm not one of them. I've concluded.

Anyway, his main intention wasn't business!
Nothing much about my studies either!
Just, something touching.

Me : Hey, why are you calling me suddenly?
Dad : Hahaha, nothing much actually. Just not hearing your voice in the house for too long! (He misses me and wanted to feed me some cash $$!)
(Mum at the background : Hahahaa!)

We talked a little bout the progress in the school and my third brother's studies.
Then, I told him that I want to buy a new camera and send this Sony N1 back to him.
I couldn't believe he just said 'Ok la'!
What's more is that he agree that I could buy the Tissot Touch! (Well, it depends if I think practically about how much I actually need the watch and not actually just want it.)
Oh god, I really didn't see that coming! (But I'm sure my bro at Johore is gonna complain about it if I really bought it... Have to consider this factor!)

Bottom line :
I love you, mum and dad! Miss you both a lot!

P/S : I know they miss me a lot too! Geehehee!

0 Loud remark(s):