After Ibrahim Left

|
On the other hand, me and Sonali went to SM Megamall to have some fun. Went to ice-skating and the 'What Happens in Vegas'. We then walked to Shangri-La Mall and I bought two pieces of ZARAs. One has been damaged by the electro-magnetic anti-theft plastic-lock because it left a small hole, and I fucking hate it! Gonna exchange it for another new piece soon.

Something outta-my-mind happened. I was looking at the watch that I've always wanted to buy, Tissot Touch Platinum. It's about close to a thousand US dollars and I almost buy it! I couldn't believe how irrational I was to say "Ok, I'll buy it" just like that! Anyway, don't worry my little pocket, I didn't burn you in the end because I didn't have enough money that time and the bank has limited transactions per day, I've withdrew some few hundreds ringgit before going to ZARA earlier. THANK GOD! Accidents do happen at the right time sometimes! Ended up couldn't withdraw more money and didn't get the watch. IT WAS SO DAMN CLOSE TO MY WRIST! Anyway, things happen for reasons, maybe it's not the time yet. I'll see you again Tissot Touch!

P/S : Second picture from top says "Omani." Bet he's missing all the fun! "Yeeheeheehee!" (Ibrahim's signature laugh!)

0 Loud remark(s):