Pre-Graduation Party

|
Have I mentioned that I've graduated from my Ground School? Maybe, maybe not. The point is, I was freed from Ground School officially on the 31st of January, 2008 and we (Course 007 a.k.a Mile Altus Stipes) threw a fantastic party before our graduation ceremony, which was the next day.

The party went on so great that it was unforgettable. Really, I mean, how often can you see me feeding these buggers with beers, vodkas, gins and tequilas?

Anyway, that bar was very crowded! We've invited technically the whole school of cadets and those who attended were of surprisingly over our expectations because most of them seriously LOVE to play hard to get (invite)! Those present were Course 005 to Course 010! I guess that was the only time that we had such a great party for such a long, long time!

I hereby thank all of them who were there and also to my Ex-Coursemates (which is Course 007). Without them, I would never have experienced the night life in the Philippines!

P/S : They were the very first ones who killed my boredom by taking me to the red light district here, at least, until I know my own ways!

0 Loud remark(s):