New Chapters

|
My life here has been nothing more than misery. Though, I did not, do not and will not give up! YES, I just said (typed) that!

Anyway, I'm here to collect words of encouragement from y'all.
What I mean is that I will begin to open a few of new chapters in my life.
Which means new goals to be achieved.

I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT.
I DO.

Three chapters to be precise.
I do not wish to tell you the full details first before I can finally prove myself.
But, the hints are-

First chapter : Something to do with Air, Fucking-retarded (supposedly) well-respected bunch of People and the Government.
Second chapter : Something to do with Strings, Sound and Patience.
Third chapter : Something to do with the Whole Universe and Precious Moments.

Thank you for your support and encouragement (if any, ever).

0 Loud remark(s):