Have You Ever...

|

Climbed a tree?
Guess I had when I was a kid!
Made out with your best friend?
Almost!
Danced in the rain?
If jumping around is considered dancing!
Asked someone out?
As in date? Yeah... (and I'm glad!)
Ate something really horrible-looking?
Hell yeah! Try 'Balut'! (Filipino's cuisine : Half matured duck egg... Eww!)
Picked your nose and ate it?
Now that's something really horrible-looking stuff that I would never want to try!
Fallen in love with someone of the same sex?
Doesn't it mean G-A-Y? Hell N-O!
Streaked?
In a few of my dreams! Phew, thank god they weren't in reality!
Watched a meteor shower?
Just like SookLee, I wish I had!
Masturbated in front of other people?
Nah, just fantasized of it! (ROTFL!)
Fallen in front of a ton of people?
Yeah, remind me bout that! The remedy is first, think of a stage full of students and guests. Secondly and lastly, go trip yourself on your way up there!
Been in a play?
Hm, does the Malay-drum playing counted? That was like, when I was six?
Written a really good story?
Tried, and FAILED to...
Been published?
Refer question "Written a really good story?" please.
Ate a bug?
More like killed a bug? Haha!
Been in love with someone way older than you?
Most of the time actually... Come on, who do you expect a Sagittarian of the year to fall in love with? Capricornians? That's gotta be hard, I supposed...
Kissed someone of the same sex?
Yes and it was a dare, ok? Considering air-kissed too, yeah...
Been to a protest?
Wanted to, but didn't know who to protest to and, by the way, from who?
Gotten high with a bunch of friends?
A bunch of friends? Yes. Oh wait, and with another estimated of at least 100,000 guests at a Rave Party, Port Dickson few years back? Hell yeah!
Smoked in front of your parents?
No, always remember, "Smoking is bad for your children!" (Written in most of the Philippines-packed cigarette packs).
Stolen something from a friend?
Oh yeah! Those were some freaking good Chicken McNuggets and Fries! Yum yum!
Flirted with a random guy/girl?
And got her number too! What a sweet Korean!
Played an instrument in a performance?
Remember the instrument 'Recorder'? Yeah. But never with my violin or guitar yet!
Skipped school?
Stick with SookLee, "Who haven't?" right?
Gone "down to the pond" (smoked at school)?
Nah, didn't got close friends to do that with...
Fingered someone (and shook her father's hand right after)?
Hehe! Close to death too!
Made out with someone you hate?
Hm, I don't consider my girlfriends/ex-es or strangers someone I hate.
Written someone a nasty letter?
Shh, Y-E-S and enjoyed it!
Cried over someone you loved?
I know it's not gonna make me look good but yeah... I had.
Cried over someone you didn't even know?
Friend's funeral. Shyt, I meant his late-mother's.
Gone swimming in your clothes?
And later on, got caught by the guards!
Taken a class you knew you'd fail?
That was Accounting but I didn't fail though!
Eaten gum that someone else had already chewed (a friend)?
"SookLee That's disgusting." Agree!
Been drunk with your parents?
Just tipsy. So, no.
Danced with a guy/girl you really liked but were afraid to tell them?
No. I'm a bad dancer. Stupid breakdance didn't work in that club's dance floor...
Run barefoot through the grass at night with your girl/boyfriend?
Nah, wished! My ex was a clean freak! (Me too actually!)
Eaten something live?
Definitely a NO. Not even raw food! The last time I did, I puked (almost) all the sushi I had. Besides, I don't eat fish... I know, weird. Whatever.
Kissed a frog?
What, it'll turn into a prince princess? Don't think so!
Kissed someone who looked like a frog?
No no no. I wouldn't do that in that first place if that someone looks like a frog!
Been to summer camp?
Several times.
Had a best friend?
Not just one! A few of them!
Wanted to kill someone?
Oh yeah! Please allow me! Please?
Seen a dead person?
... yes.

P/S : Tagged by SookLee. I guess she thought of me (somehow) while filling these blanks! (I'm gonna figure out which one!)

2 Loud remark(s):

Sook Lee said...

Have you figure it out yet? Haha.

Zellent Low said...

No! Not yet and i don't think i could figure it out...
Any tips?