Untitled

|

Waking up few days ago, I was stormed with deep thoughts.
Thinking, "Who are my friends?" in confusion.
The real ones, I meant.
And, am I considered a friend? Am I the good one then?
Thus, I was thinking to blog about this.
To find my real friends.
But I can't seem to think of any main title.
Yes, it will be 'Untitled'.

Something I extremely love about friendship, the love and care.
Without any whatsoever, conditions or limits.
Some, might feel that it is all about give and take.
In my case, I would rather not give nor take.
For there will be greater consequences.

So what if I have close friends in my short period of life?
Back to when I was in Nottingham, I mixed fairly well with some.
Some, who are mostly from the Bio-Science Faculty.
Immediately, I felt belonged, again.
But... Yes, there is a but...
These peers do not live on a permanent basis in a same place.
They are very well spreaded around Malaysia.
Malacca, Port Dickson, Johore, Northen KL, just to name a few.

Now, I'm here, in this international aviation institute.
Having more globalized friends.
Expanding my network of friendship.
This time, worse.
They are spreaded all around the world.
Singapore, India, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon and Romania.
They no longer sound foreign to me anymore.

Let's say one day, if my car would to break down in the middle of no where.
Whose name is the one that will first pop out in my mind?
Who am I going to ask help from?
I can't name any.
Fact is, I do know who will be reaching out their hands for me.
Whenever I need any help in any form.
But still, who can stay in other's life forever?

I can't bare this anymore.
Separation, for me, is the worst feeling.
I do think that most people need at least ONE friend to support them.
Support them and being supported at the same time.
Till the end of life.
I'm not different from them.

Soon, very soon, I will be out there working in this young age of nineteen.
Twenty, to be considered the maximum age of my first job.
I believe I can survive, alone.

In this field of aviation, especially, people come and go.
Easily, in just at matter of a blink of eye.
Who will stay for you?
Can friends you met when you were a teenager see you getting married?
Having their children playing with yours?
Come to think of it, it would be the most ideal form of promise.
Promise between friends.
That is to live life together, and to see each other end it.

I still remember how lively my life was when I was in National Service.
New-met friends stayed with me for merely three months.
Doing almost anything that could be done together, together.
Genders were not an issue because we weren't very conservative.
Nurturing our friendship with joy and sorrow.

How well people from KL, Selangor, Perak and Kelantan itself, mixed.
Was still unbelievable.
On the last day of our training, March 11, was simply remarkable.
It was the day when most of us were trying to save our friendships.
Bonds they were trying so hard to keep it strong.
Knowing it may loosen up by time.
Without the presence of those friends around.

Shit, I can't seem to sort my points orderly!
This is so fucked up...
But I hope things that I wrote up here are understandable.
And are fully expressed.

Who can be my friends for life?
Who will be?

Comment (not on cBox) please, to support my perspective.
I will be happy to find someone who has the similar point of view.
Thank you.


0 Loud remark(s):