Obsession Part Two

|
Now, this is "1 Million" from Paco Rabanne, his latest creation. The very first time I smelled it, I loved it. It is very hard for me to describe how great it smells like but I guess it's something between luxury and class.

My obsession has got a high price to pay. Figurative and literally. I have a total of nine bottles of these colognes! Paco Rabanne, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Hugo Boss, Guess, Trussardi, Givenchy, Chanel and Dior. Worst of all, I tend to buy them usually when they first arrived!

Enough of the "Oh, how great this cologne is!" and back to the reality... I realised I've spent so much of money just for colognes alone! I'm trying to cut down my expenses to the max and spend only if I need something, necessarily.



This FCUK tee is a little too big, for now. Not gonna be able to wear it anytime soon. Love the message though.

0 Loud remark(s):