Thanks Chun Yeh!

|
Dear Friend...

It's strange how you never imagine some quiet new kids in high school, turn out to be your close friends and how much they can/will do for you.

For so long that I've been asking a few of my friends to help me to buy Cokes from other countries that they'll visit, and CY, being the one whom I didn't ask, bought and brought me 4 (four) cans of Cokes from Australia, unconditionally. Pictures above.

The picture above shows the Coca-Cola Blak Edition from France. CY gave it to me as a souvenir last mid-year. I found out that it's actually a limited edition in which mine is the ONE of two thousand and six units in the world. From the news paper, it's written, ±RM450.00.

P/S: CY, now that (if) you've seen the worth of it, na-ah, you can't get it back!


3 Loud remark(s):

Anonymous said...

a limited edition.... hmmmmm didnt know didnt care and still dont are and will not care in future either.... what is given is still given....

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

let me rephrase that....... do you want me to take it back??? lolz