Christmas Pool Party

|

There was a christmas party, pool party on the day before I left the Phils. Well, it was a batch thing and so we each contributed P 400.00 (≈ US$ 10.00). We rented a place, ordered catering and bought a few (tens) of crates of beers.


A few days before the party, each of us picked a piece of paper with a name written on it. There was a reason why. It was to exchange gifts. Well, one will give the present to the name one picked and will receive from the other who picked the 'one'.



I got Dino and I've decided to give him a lighter. It's a really special blue-flamed lighter, cost slightly more expensive than the proposed budget. I wrapped it and filled the small packet up with soft tissues (shock proved!). How silly!



Ok, around 8 to 9 pm, we arrived at the destination with 6 or 7 cars. Food wasn't bad at all but the barbecue was no match with our Kajang Satay! At least that's what I think.



It was my phone's camera and I was BLOCKED! How could I not notice that there was a big my-head-sized decorative material hanging in front of me! Anyway, everyone seemed happy, well, before most were pushed down the pool! (They got happier after that!)



Gus was the first before Sonali. That was really a tricky one! Gus, gotcha! You can actually tell how fun it was by seeing onto his hands. "Good" signs both hands? Good, good!



Hahahaa! This was helluva better one! The GIRL was next! ROFL! Sad thing was... I was after her... How stupid I was for stupidly got distracted by my friend's crap-talk and my cell on my hand was taken away by him right before I was stupidly pushed... DOWN. Shit! My Converse and debit card and cash and lighter and... Fine, it was REALLY fun actually!



Last but not least, exchanging gifts! Hahaa, Jay was the first one to give and he was the first and only one who DIDN'T bring his gift. Pity James, the one Jay picked. Oh, the picture above (Otap, mini size of the Japanese biscuits you can find in many bakery shops here in Malaysia) was the gift from Andrew, who picked the my-name-written paper, who sits next to the guy behind me, whose bed is next to mine and who... whatever. Conclusion, one of the best nights! Love it!

P/S : Felt like my money was wasted because... I DIDN'T DRINK AT ALL... (I think I took one bottle... Never mind!)




0 Loud remark(s):