Meeting KehVin

|

Life when I was still at Nottingham, I recalled it when I met KehVin


First, he came back from Jinjang, KL and I called to ask him to play badminton. Obviously he said, "Surrrre, why not?" and that was how it began. Fuck, badminton shoes and racket are both at the Phils, so I had to wear my brother's shoes and... the rubber came off. Well, it was an old pair shoes and the rubber was loosen already. I just tore it out, just like that.



Then, we went to his house and cleaned up ourselves (separately, duh!) before going out for dinner. Went to Semenyih and had "Sang Ha Min" literally means 'Big Prawn Noodle' I supposed. Oh, and then I overlooked his Driver's License when he was flipping his wallet and I decided to take the above picture. From left, BEFORE and AFTER. Yeah, the same person were on the two different pictures.



After all the hassle, went to 7/11 and bought some beers. Watched a movie, had some snacks and talked all night long. Beer, what a sweet remedy!


P/S : If you click on the picture, you can actually see the price of the beer. So, please don't. Not that it's such a big deal or not but it's definitely funny to do so. Anyway, I'm just being immature for a change. To click or not to click, it is still the question!


2 Loud remark(s):

Anonymous said...

hey.... there's no picture showing dude!!!! well, was the sang har mee good???? and the Sang Ha Min means fresh prawn noodle....


From = Kev......

Anonymous said...

thanks for informing kev! it's all fixed now :)