UNO™ BETA on Facebook

|
I found this application in Facebook and started playing with my friends. A total of three friends are allowed. If nobody in your friends list has the application, you can still play. For some, perhaps better because they'll be playing with strangers from all around the world.

In just a short period of time, I've dealt with Jordanians, Pakistanis, Americans, Australians, Malaysians, Singaporeans, Indians, Egyptians, Chinese and many more nationals!

The chat-box on the right bottom comes in handy while waiting and/or during your turn. I've exchanged a little cultural informations with the world and learnt some new foreign words in return! I've bookmarked this application. Hope I don't get bored too soon!

2 Loud remark(s):

Mulow Zuzer said...

hi,
how to put more than 1 card in your turn...let say i have no.3 but different color?

Zellent Low said...

Hi Mulow. That's a good question. Well, I'm actually still figuring it out but it seems kinda impossible. I guess in FB, it's a version a little different than the one we play in reality!