Pretty Sorry...

|
I've received a long-distance call all the way from the Philippines at a VERY inappropriate timing.

Forget about that, the summary of the call was...



was...



I have to return to the Philippines asap!


I do not know what to do!
I haven't been spending enough time with many people yet!
I've wished KahLoon and KokLeong birthday wishes and KahLoon was surprised that I was back...
See the problem now?
Many still don't know I'm back, in our very own Truly-Asia country, MALAYSIA...

Andrea Gayle - I'm sorry that I have to reject many invitations to go clubbing with you...
Zengie - Sorry that I couldn't find some spare time to blast it with you...
Pony - Subang all the way to meet you, I'm sorry I didn't have the time too...
KahLoon - I apologize for promising that we can meet up soon.
PingPing - Sorry that you have to know this last from me.
Aez - Sowee for not contacting you at all.
Cousins - We can't spend time together now...
Surians - Just sorry...
NS Gang - Sorry, have to break promise again...
Nottingham's - I'm pretty sure I can't wait for your summer break to get over on September...

To many more people, I'm truly sorry...

0 Loud remark(s):