Party Invitation

|
Date : 16th of AUGUST 2008
Time : 1900 (07:00PM)

Some, knew that I have returned to Malaysia probably a week ago and some, just found out that I have to go back to the Philippines on the 17th of AUGUST, 2008, which coincides with my youngest brother's 12th Birthday, to resume my flying training.

Since I've been busy meeting up with some people and didn't have the opportunity to meet up with the rest, my family has decided to throw a BIRTHDAY party for my brother and this party will be used as my GATHERING event as well.

Those invited will be people from the University of Nottingham, National Service, Kasturi Tuition Centre, Kajang High School, Seri Suria and random people that I met at clubs and elsewhere.

DINNER will be served and beverages will range from juices to soft drinks and beers.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY WEDNESDAY (13/08/08) SO THAT SUFFICIENT FOOD AND DRINKS CAN BE PREPARED ACCORDINGLY.

Many thanks.



Preferred method of CONFIRMATION :
CALL/TEXT at 019-2242333

Alternative :
e-Mail at zellent.low@gmail.com



P/S : For my blog readers/viewers, invitation is on "auto-pilot" mode, which means, YOU ARE INVITED! Send me a text, and that will be it.

0 Loud remark(s):