My first ever e-Diary!

|

Reference to the title, yes this is my first BL
OG! (Should I be excited then? Haha!)


Sigh, I really don't know what
to write for the first post. I wanna make my blog attractive and impressive, giving readers laughters and memories but this is tougher than I thought!

My first worry is... who's gonna drop by and read my lame blog? Of course, I would like to have my beloved friends and teachers reading my posts and leaving me with some sweet comments. Not to mention relatives too!

(From left: Me and Miss AnnDeni)

Talk about it, when I first told some of my friends about me wanted to create a blog, they were like, "We'll be expecting some essays!" Saying that loud in front of my English lecturer, Miss AnnDeni laughed adding "then I'll check his
topic sentence (of the essays)!"


Haha! She can be really funky sometimes! (Even during her lectures! Oh boy...)


I don't feel like writing anymore, for the moment. So, I'm gonna leave this post like this, with inadequate supporting sentences and, yes, without a concluding sentence.

P/S: Mark my 'essay' Miss Ann! (I'm daring you... Aw, isn't that obvious?)





1 Loud remark(s):

Anonymous said...

yo..bro..looks like u gonna leave soon.though i thought it is a waste 4 u to leave nottingham but looks like u've made a wise decision...so long pal...make sure u contact me when u comin back to malaysia holding the pilot license .haha