I love you, 2nd Aunt!

|

My second aunt from my mother side sms-ed me on the 01/08/2007, 12:04 AM.

Below was what she has sent.

"上帝祝福你去到那边平安喜乐!"
(Translation: God (Jesus, in this case) wishes you to have a peaceful journey (to the Philippines) with joy!)




Well, to be polite and respectful, I replied her message saying:


"谢谢你!!我一定会记得你对我的关心!"
(Translation: Thank you!! I will remember your care for me!)



To have people care for you is your luck not their job. But if you decide not to enjoy such luck, you're a real
FOOL. No offense and no apology; this is what I truly feel. You might as well consider passing that luck to me since I don't mind having more of them. Think again...





2 Loud remark(s):

Anonymous said...

all the best in phillipines!!! have fun there. take care :)

Zellent Low said...

Thanks! I love you amelia! Haha!